Essential Support Services has partnered with a company in Elkridge, MD that has over 33 years of experience in sound solutions systems, which focus on resolving noise problems for business. We are looking for someone who is an experienced contractor that is looking to really grow in a company. Sound like you?? Well apply, to become a part of an exciting, fast-growing business that prides itself in providing solid solutions for their customers, quality workmanship, and development of its employees.
What you need:
- Ability to receive directions from field supervisor, and work unsupervised as required.
- Construction background with recent installation experience.
- Must possess basic carpenter tools to work on multifaceted job sites.
- Understanding of installation of construction-related projects.
- Desire and ability to be trained in the installation of Sound Control Products.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
- Ability to travel in Maryland, Washington D.C., Northern Virginia area.
- Ability to use Microsoft Windows and MS Office
How you are going to make an impact:
- Willing to work a flexible work schedule. Standard Jobs start around 5:30 to 2pm on average pending start time and location of projects (8)
- -hour days M-F / on some occasions may need to work evenings or weekend if needed.
- Have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to work in a team/group environment with the desire to continue learning as a specialty contractor
- Have excellent time management skills