PEDIATRIC SPEECH PATHOLOGIST
ESS has partnered with a Pediatric Therapy Center in Eldersburg, MD who are on a mission to help children with special needs to develop the necessary skills for greater independence in life. We are looking for a compassionate Licensed Part -Time Speech Pathologist to provide care to pediatric patients, in a safe, caring and developmentally-stimulating environment. The Registered professional will provide Therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing and cognitive disorders. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, please contact me today!
What you need:
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication, and/or swallowing disorders.
- Build a program to treat any disorders that the patient has been diagnosed with.
- Provide training and educate the patient and their loved ones on the programs.
- Required to work professionally with many disciplines to ensure proper treatment for the patient.
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly.
- Show patients how to pronounce and improve their voice and communication.
How you are going to make an impact:
- Education/Licensing Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy program and currently licensed in this state, if required in the state.