FRONT OF THE HOUSE BAR – GENERAL MANAGER
We are looking for a new front of the house manager to manage three of our client’s bars in the DC area. They will focus primarily on managing service staff, customer service, POS issues, bar management, inventory control, staff scheduling, all employment regulation compliance, and drive sales strategies. Position to focus on Beverage control.
What you need:
- Emphasizes hospitality forward mindset by demonstrating positive interpersonal skills with guests and staff.
- Enforces company standards, policies, and procedures, including sanitation, safety, dress codes, and cash handling.
- Analyzes and recommends methods for improvements to contain/reduce liquor costs and increase beverage sales.
- Inventory Control of Beverage Program
- Training of new hires to ensure the development of their leadership skills, customer service skills, company philosophy and menu knowledge, and point of sale knowledge.
- Directly responsible for hiring staff to fulfill a working schedule. Must train, and evaluate employees, including termination and promotion.
- Maintains a clean and safe physical environment through timely repair and upkeep. Educates assistant managers and hourly employees on sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Position is full-time and requires regular, reliable attendance.
How you are going to make an impact:
- Knowledge of Micros POS
- a minimum of 2 years of progressive management experience in a service-driven environment
- proven ability to oversee cost control, labor, management and bottom line profitability
- experience hiring, training and mentoring tenured hourly FOH staff
- ability to drive performance and success daily